Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Friday, October 31, 2008
I hope everyone has a great day today. Allen and I had some plans for what to dress up as this year but that didn't end up happening. So, Allen wore his costume from last year and I am not dressing up. It's weird to not dress up but I have a belly now so it made things more complicated. Well, let me introduce my husband, the pirate!



I woke up this morning and put on some face makeup. I put facial hair on and scruffed up his face with brown face makeup. He also put tooth discoloration stuff on his teeth so they are all rotting looking. It's kinda gross up close. Oh I also put black eye liner around his eyes....kinda scary to look at your husband like that.

Now he is at school and work until 5 and I am going into Roberts today at noon for a little halloween party for the employees. Tonight Allen and I are going to spend halloween together tonight passing out candy. We will probably only have our niece come by but we got a bag of candy just in case we might have more. I dont think we will but its better to be safe than sorry! :)

So that is our plan for today. Are any of you doing anything fun?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.