Thursday, October 23, 2008

Addiction...

Thursday, October 23, 2008


I AM DYING! I just finished the third book today. Man does each book get thicker and thicker...this one was over 600 pages long. I never would have thought I would read such big books and read them so quickly, but I am ADDICTED! I could not put this book down. Oh it was so good. After reading the last paragraph of this book I just got so restless. I HAVE TO READ THE FOURTH BOOK! Allen's sister is letting me borrow it. All I have to say is I am not ready to finish reading this series. I dont want my life with Bella and Edward to end. I want to read about them forever. I think Allen is ready for me to be done so he can finally have his wife back. I have been neglecting him because the books are just so good. I am sorry honey. For any of you out there who have STILL not read these books, you have to. You wont regret it. We have a month until the movie comes out so GET ON IT SO YOU AREN'T MISSING OUT!

Okay I am done...now I am just waiting patiently! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh heavens, they're good aren't they?! I was sooooooooo sad when I finished the fourth book. =( She needs to write more! (Edward just steals your heart doesn't he?!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.