Friday, October 17, 2008

I LOVE PACKAGES!

Friday, October 17, 2008
So last night I got a package from my sister Ashlee who lives in Virginia. I opened it up and inside there was some cute baby clothes for our boy. Oh I was so excited. They were so cute and I was so so so so happy. We haven't gotten any clothes yet so this was our first. The fabric is so soft and I can hardly wait to see our baby in them. One says "I love mommy" and one said "I love daddy". The daddy one just melted my heart. I think Allen thought I was going crazy because I couldn't set them down. I just had to keep them with me and hold onto them! I just love holding them and looking at them. It is crazy to know that our little baby is going to fit into those little clothes! :) I can hardly wait for him to come. Thanks so much Ashlee, I love them a lot! Thanks for making my night...

1 comment:

  1. whit i want to see pictures of your cute pregnant self as soon as you start to show, capish?

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.