Monday, October 27, 2008

Maternity hunt

Monday, October 27, 2008
Today was soooo much fun.  I am off bedrest so I am able to walk around and go shopping and stuff.  I haven't bought new clothes in who knows how long...besides a couple maternity shirts and a pair of maternity pants a few weeks ago.  So besides that I probably haven't boughten new clothes in ages!  Well, the great thing about your belly popping is that you don't fit into your clothes anymore so you have to go shopping.  All day today I drove around and went to I swear everystore that I thought would have maternity clothes.  I am sooo suprised how many department stores do NOT carry maternity clothes.  Did you know that Dillards, Mervyns, and Sears do not carry maternity clothes?  I was shoked!  Anyways, I found some really great deals.  My favorite deal was at JCPenney's.  Right now they have all of their maternity clothes as "Buy 1 get one for $0.88"  Wow, it was great.  So I found some way cute shirts and pants today.  I even found a nice black skirt for church!  I went to motherhood maternity last because I hear their shirts shrink...and I found the dang cutest pants.  I cannot express to you my joy! :)  They also had this cool pregnant belly thing for you to put on under your clothes.  It is to show you how big you should be in like 3 or 4 months so you can make sure the clothes you are going to buy will fit through the pregnancy.  When I put that belly on, I about had a heart attack.  It is so weird to see yourself with such a big belly.  Anyways, after a long day of going from store to store I now have 5 more shirts, 2 more pairs of pants, and a church skirt.  I was so happy with my purchases.  I hit great deals and they are all really dressy clothes so I feel really cute.  When Allen got home from work I had a little fashion show and showed him my new clothes and he really liked them all.  Boy was this a great day.  Tonight we are going to carve pumpkins and make carmel apples.  Yummy!  For those who didn't see my pregnancy picture I posted, it's in the previous post.  I look a lot bigger in that shirt than I really do.  So I guess I should take some more pictures in a fitted shirt so you can really see.  Well, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i cant believe you had energy to do all that..even when i do have the energy the last thing i want to do is go to the store. haha i still haven't bought any maternity clothes, but i guess i got lots from sisters and sister in laws..so i guess that counts. i bet you look cute! im glad your off bedrest and able to have fun now!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.