Thursday, October 2, 2008

What a great day!

Thursday, October 2, 2008
So today I got hired at my FAVORITE store ever...Roberts Arts & Crafts. Oh I am so excited. It is just a few blocks away from my house which is a plus, and I think it will be fun to work somewhere fun. I will be able to help out at some of the classes they teach and I will be able to learn so many new crafty things....TOTALLY me! I think this job will be great for me, seeing I wont have anymore time for me once this baby comes. I start tomorrow morning and I am pretty dang excited. And best part is...I get a 30% discount off anything in the store...INCLUDING cricut stuff. Wow, this is great!

For my new job I cant wear skirts, and seeing thats all I own, I had to go get some new pants. I cant wear blue jeans there so I have to wear like black pants and khakis, etc. So I thought it was pointless to go buy regular pants seeing that my belly will probably start growing more in the next few weeks. I had to get maternity pants...

I went to JCPenney's cuz I hear that's a great place to get maternity clothes. They were having a sale like always. I got a pair of khakis for $21 and they were normally $40. These pants I got are so stinkin' cute and so comfortable. Oh I love them so much. I hear there is really uncomfortable maternity pants but if you get the right ones, that they can feel really nice. Let me tell you, I wore my khakis to the Pizza Factory tonight at work, and boy do I love them. They are the most comfortable pants EVER! I LOVE MY MATERNITY PANTS! I know how dumb that sounds but they feel GREAT! I also got a pair of capris. They are black and they are really dressy...and also so comfortable. But get this....the capris were normally $35 and they were on clearance for.....drum roll please....$3.48 CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I was SOOOOOO stinkin' excited and Allen was proud of my purchase.

So now here I am having to wear maternity pants with such a small pregnant belly. Most girls wait forever to get them, but now I am ahead of the game. Now all I need is my baby to grow so these pants can fulfill their purpose. Oh how fun...

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you are so cute. I've never heard of that store you work at...weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan served in Birmingham, England from 04-06 so I don't know if they were in the same mission. That would be cool though. I think it is awesome you got such a deal on your new pants. Might as well go cheap since you probably won't wear them as much after you have your baby :) And I seriously cannot believe Casey hasn't heard of Roberts haha maybe I know of it because I'm from Utah. Good luck at the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is not boring you big weirdo! I love hearing updates on the baby. I love that we are both obsessed with scrapblog. I shall come to that store one day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.