Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008


For those who don't know, I have a baby blog. I am using this as my pregnancy diary. Each post is kind of like a letter from us to our son explaining what is going on in our pregnancy. I write about each doctors appointment and will post every ultrasound picture as we get them. I try to talk about what the pregnancy is like for us to give you and our child an understanding of what these 9 months are like (well obviously only the good stuff...I don't want our son to know the bad stuff!)

Today I changed the background and designed a header for the top! I also added a new post! So there is a link to it in the right side column under the sections labeled "My Blogs", or you can CLICK HERE to get to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.