Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Moon

Tuesday, October 21, 2008


So I finished the second book today. I wont say anything about any details of this book for the sake of those who have not read them. This book took longer for me to read. I was able to put it down. I am not saying that it wasn't interesting, it just wasn't as good as the first book. I still really enjoyed the book, so don't get me wrong, it just had its ups and downs. I have mixed feelings, a lot of frustrations, and a lot of questions. After about the first 100 pages or so I didn't want to continue reading the book. But after many people telling me that I had to continue, I did. It took a day for me to pick it back up, but once I did I was very glad. All I have to say is WHY?!?!?! Everything in this book I keep wanting to scream WHY?!?!?!?! I know that the third book is amazing and very interesting like the first (at least that's what I've heard.) I know that the third book will answer a lot of those "WHY" questions and I just need to get on it. So here I go... ECLIPSE HERE I COME!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.