Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am such an emotional mess!

Thursday, October 30, 2008
It is amazing how emotional you get when you are pregnant! Little things tick you off or make you cry and you just can't help it. Well last night Allen and I went to Target because he needed to exchange something and I went off into the baby section! I found the cutest little footie PJ's that were so extremely soft. It was baby blue and had little basketballs, footballs, and soccer balls printed really lightly in the fabric. It also had this cute little dinosaur with a basketball and then in the upper right hand corner it said "Dads most valuable player". It was so cute and I just fell in love. I could totally picture our little boy in it! Well I grabbed one that was for 0-3 months and headed over to find Allen. I was hugging it so close to me because I didn't want to put it down. This is how our conversation went:

Allen: What is that?
Whitney: (her face is perking up and holding up the PJ's) Look at these cute PJ's!
Allen: Hmmm....
Whitney: Look, it says dads most valuable player (pointing to the saying and tears start to flow!)
Allen: Are you crying? WHY?!?!?!
Whitney: I just fell in love with it and it is making me so anxious for our little boy!
Allen: You know you are going to have to put it back!
Whitney: WHY?!?!?! I love it and it is soooo soft. It's only $7.99 and we haven't boughten anything yet for our little boy. Don't make me put it down, it's going to break my heart.
Allen: Go put it back Whitney.
Whitney: Can I at least carry it around with me until we leave? (So sad and holding it close to my body again)
Allen: Sure but you look like an idiot carrying it around like that


So as we walked around I carried it with me close to my body. As we got to the cash register I looked at the lady and handed her the baby PJ's and said, "My husband is being mean and not letting me get this so we don't want it." She looked over at Allen and he said, "What? I know she is going to come back next week anyways and come get it without me knowing!" I smiled and then as we were leaving the lady said to me, "See you next week!" and she had a big smile. Hahaha...it was so funny. In the car I promised Allen I wouldn't go get it until he gave the okay for me to. So he said maybe when we get paid next I can go get it. Oh I want it so bad! It is so soft and our baby will LOVE it! I know I would! :)

This morning I was supposed to have our "BIG ULTRASOUND" appointment. It wouldn't be so big for us though since we already know the sex, so it would just be for pictures and to see the size and see how my condition is getting. Well it was at 9:30 and since we already found out the sex Allen wasn't going to come since he has work and school. Well I set my alarm last night and went to sleep. I wake up instantly when I realize it is to light outside to be the time I set me alarm for and never heard it. I quickly glance at the clock and it was 9:30 on the dot. I MISSED MY APPOINTMENT. I was supposed to be there right then. I about cried because I was so excited to see our little boy moving around again and to get more pictures. I messed up on setting my alarm! :( So I called to doctors and the next appointment they have is Tuesday at 11:30. So I will be having my appointment then! Man, I was so so so bummed. Why do we get so emotional being pregnant. Its crazy!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.