Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged again by Casey

Saturday, October 11, 2008

8 things I like a whole lot
- Anything that has to do with art.  I love doing ceramics, drawing, painting, scrapbooking, etc.  You get the picture.  I am kinda an art nerd.  I haven't been able to do much with art since I moved from Washington because I didn't have the space, nor the time.  I guess since I am on bed rest now I have time! :)
- I absolutely love more than anything when Allen laughs.  When you tickle him he lets out this laugh that you never hear.  It is my FAVORITE.  When I hear it, it just makes me day!  Love ya honey!
- Craft stores.  Roberts is my favorite store.  I love every section of craft stores!  Right now they are especially fun because they have their holiday decorations out and they are so neat!
- When the seasons change.  I am always ready for the new weather and colors of each season.  By the end of each season I am just so sick of the cold or heat and am ready to move on.  My favorite season change is from summer to fall.  I just love it so much.  P.S. We are supposed to have the first snow fall today on the ground...we've had it in the mountains but not here yet!
- I love my son!  I love reading updates on him each week.  I love holding my hand on my stomach and knowing that he is in there.  I love hearing his heart beat and I love watching him move around in my stomach in the ultrasounds.  The joy and love you feel is amazing and UNBELIEVABLE.  I can hardly wait to start feeling him kick and to hold him in my arms.  I just love him already!
- Mexican food!  I can live off of it 24/7 and be perfectly happy.  Beans and rice are just so dang good!
- Naps.  Well until this bed rest thing I loved them...now they just suck!  But I know I will love them again once I can leave this house
- My husband!  I know, I know...it's annoying hearing how much people love their husband.  But I love the way he is.  He makes me so happy and I couldn't imagine being without him.  When he walks in the door each day from work I get so excited and just want to hug him.  He is just so great!

8 words or phrases I say often
- "Are you done YET?!?!?!, I am SOOO bored!" (When Allen plays his Xbox)
- "I want cheese" (lately I just cant get enough, I love eating string cheese and those Tilamok cheddar sqaures!)
- "Is it bedtime yet?"  (every night when I want to go to bed and Allen isn't finished watching tv, and everynight it ends up me going to bed by myself and him coming in hours later)
- "I love you!"  (I say it a million times a day and I think it annoys Allen...haha)
- "I HATE THIS BEDREST THING" (and Allen responds always, "sorry but get used to it!"....what a stinker)
- ok thats only 5, I couldn't think of anymore.

8 things I want to do before I die
- Go skydiving but Allen wont let me
- Have lots of children/grandchildren to love and spoil!...ok I dont want to spoil my kids but I want to spoil my grandkids! :)  HAHAHA!
- Probably go on a mission with Allen when we are old
- Travel around the world to some cool places
- Move away from Utah! HAHAHA.  :)
- I agree with Casey on this one: Make a difference in the world…somehow. How? I do not know.
- Watch my children grow up righteously and marry into the Temple.
- Memorize what temperatures I need the oven on for each meal so that I don't have to call my mom everytime! :HAHAHA.  One day I will get it mom...

8 things I've learned in my life thus far
- Everything happens for a reason and Heavenly Father has a plan for us.
- Always treat adults with respect
- You always get caught lying...so just don't do it!
- Without an education, you get nowhere in life.  
- Your family will be there for you when no one else is.
- Always save your 20% off coupons from Bed, Bath & Beyond that you get in the mail, because you can use them all at once in one purchase and get all your items for 20% off!  SERIOUSLY!
- Actions speak louder than words!
- Don't be afraid to give people compliments when they come into your head.  You never know when they are having a bad day and you saying something nice can change everything for them.  

8 places I'd love to visit
- Seattle everyday of my life!
- England
- Argentina
- Hawaii
- New York.  I have been there once and it was awesome!
- Australia
- Egypt
- Paris

8 things I currently need or want
- My baby
- Food storage to protect my family
- Money.  We are broke since I cant work.  I need maternity clothes but we just cant go get any.
- I want to own a house so that we can do whatever we want to it and have a lawn and a garden!
- ONE good pair of shoes.  I need a pair to last me through the winter and to be comfortable for me while being pregnant and on my feet.
- The money to go grocery shopping and actually get stuff to make good food.  
- Something to keep me busy while on bedrest.  I seriously can't do this anymore!
- I want Christmas to come sooner.  This will be Allen's and my first Christmas together.  I am so excited...

8 people I tag
I dont care.  Whoever wants to do it can

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.