Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tired as can be!

Saturday, October 25, 2008
So here's a little bit of an update of the last few days. I finished the "Twilight" series. I finished the fourth book on Friday night. Man was I bummed that my Edward and Bella life was over. Those books sure are great...I kinda wish I didnt read them so quickly. I finished all 4 books within a week. I am so proud of myself though because I hate reading. I was surprised that I finished the fourth book in one day (mind you, the fourth book is 750 pages.) I have never read so much in my life!

Allen had a little "campout" last night with the Young Men. Well it wasn't really a campout, but whatever! The church rented a cabin up in Park City for the Priest group and they made plans for future activities. I guess they made Pizzas for dinner and breakfast burritos this morning. He got home this afternoon and I was so happy to see him! I just love when my husband comes home!

Today was such an eventful day and I am so tired. It wouldn't be eventful for the normal human being, but seeing that I've been on bedrest the past 3 weeks, doing ANYTHING wipes me out! It was our nieces third birthday party today. Man was she adorable. We just LOVE her to death. Here is a little picture of her so I can show everyone how spoiled I am for having the cutest niece around:

She is just the cutest thing around and the most perfect little girl. It sure is fun to have her in your life! She is always so happy and constantly doing the funniest things. I just love how she makes you laugh always and you cant help but smile. Whenever you walk in the room her face lights up and she gets so excited to see you. Even though her birthday was officially this past Thursday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY! WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! She had a strawberry shortcake birthday party and she was just adorable!

After the birthday party we went with Allen's family to this corn maze place here in Orem. We went last year as well. It is so fun to walk around and see Abby playing. They have all sorts of stuff there and it is fun. Then Allen and I went to pick out pumpkins, but couldn't find any there that we really liked. So we drove to Albertson's and we each picked out a pumpkin to carve. The plans were to carve it tonight but I was too wiped out and started feeling sick. My stomach was KILLING me because I was walking around so much. So when we got home I took a little nap. I guess tomorrow will be pumpkin carving time....and I am going to take a picture so everyone can see me pregnant. My belly is starting to grow! WOOHOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.