Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
1. I bought my wedding dress and accessories.
2. I had my fitting on Tuesday and dropped off the dress to get steamed and cleaned.
3. I picked out my bridesmaid dresses. There has been so many bumps in the road over this. After all the complications, this is the dress I ended up deciding on...
5. I finished designing my announcements and brought them to the printers. They should be ready to pick up today! I am so excited. I have had so many problems with the announcement and I am so glad to finally have found the right printer.
6. While my announcements have been printing I have been hand addressing all the envelops. I am proud to say that I am done with the list from my mom. I just have to finish mine and Allen's list and the list from the Bennett's.
There is way more I have been working on but that gives you an idea. With all the work my mom and I have done for the wedding over the past few months I am glad to say we are getting so close to finishing up. There is so much last minute things like all the rentals and purchasing the food and so much more. Why are weddings so difficult? Even though I have been stressing myself out I am so glad to be doing this. Allen is my best friend and I can hardly wait to be sealed to him for eternity. Only 36 more days! ...thank goodness :)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I am so grateful of my mom. She has put up with so much from me. I don't know how she handled me when I was younger and I don't think she knows how she did it either. She always tells me that she hopes I have a ton of kids who where just like me. :) I love my mom so much. Mom, I know we haven't always gotten along very well my whole life, and I am really sorry of that. I am so grateful of the things you taught me and for who I am today. Thank you for everything.
Carli, I know you aren't a mom yet, but HAPPY FUTURE MOTHER'S DAY! I love you so much. I hope everything is going great in California and I look forward to seeing you in June. I am so glad you and Kevin found an apartment! I hope you find a job soon! I love you!
To all those mom's out there, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Mother's have a huge role in their children's lives. I don't know how do it all, but thank you!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.
- What I was doing ten years ago...
- Ten years ago I had just moved to Seattle from Southern California. I did not want to be where I was and I was very unhappy. I was made fun of from people at school because I was in my MAJOR "awkward" stage. I HATED it! I also was in my last year of primary. I dreaded every Sunday because I just wanted to be in Young Women's with my friends and the older girls.
- Things on my list to do today...
- Wake up and go to work at 8.
- Fill out the papers at work about grade changes.
- Create a spreadsheet of the Summer University attendance.
- Leave work at 1 and drive to the Provo Towne Center Mall to look for something for me to wear to the Temple on my wedding day and when I leave the reception (I had no luck...)
- Pick out a candle for my apartment.
- Start sewing my new skirt.
- Watch "Friday Night Lights"
- Go to the gym
- If I were a billionaire I would...
- That's a good question...
- Bad habits...
- Throwing my clothes on the floor when I change.
- Sleeping through my alarm.
- Starting a million projects at once.
- 5 Places I have lived...
- Corona, California
- Mukilteo, Washington
- Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Provo, Utah
- Orem, Utah
- 5 Jobs I've had...
- Dawn's Cake & Candy Supply. I taught classes on how to make chocolate candies with filling in them. I also sold cake and candy supplies and got to participate in cake decorating classes.
- Ruby's Diner. I was a waitress and served dinner the first year I worked there. Then the second year I worked there I was a morning server which was nice. I got to open the restaurant and be the only server on for a couple hours. I served yummy breakfast and lunch. If you haven't tried their breakfast, I highly recommend it. I love their "Really Big Egg Breakfast".
- Lifetouch Studio. No, I was not with that company who traveled from school to school taking your school pictures as a child....that is a different company. I was a photographer for this company and we are stationed in JCPenney's and Target. So I floated between the two stores in Provo and Orem and took photograph's of children and families.
- SmilePerfect Orthodontists. I worked as a Orthodontic assistant. I think most of you know I went to Dental Assisting school, but if you didn't then now you know. I learned a lot from Dr. Graf and Dr. Arnold. I am so glad of the things that they taught me.
- Utah Valley University. I currently work here at the dean's office of the School of Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences. I work as their administrative assistant and and trying to get to a full time position so that Allen can get free tuition in the fall.
I tag Mom, Ashlee, Carli, Maria, and Camilla.