Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thursday, May 8, 2008
The Rules are....

1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.



  • What I was doing ten years ago...
    • Ten years ago I had just moved to Seattle from Southern California. I did not want to be where I was and I was very unhappy. I was made fun of from people at school because I was in my MAJOR "awkward" stage. I HATED it! I also was in my last year of primary. I dreaded every Sunday because I just wanted to be in Young Women's with my friends and the older girls.
  • Things on my list to do today...
    • Wake up and go to work at 8.
    • Fill out the papers at work about grade changes.
    • Create a spreadsheet of the Summer University attendance.
    • Leave work at 1 and drive to the Provo Towne Center Mall to look for something for me to wear to the Temple on my wedding day and when I leave the reception (I had no luck...)
    • Pick out a candle for my apartment.
    • Start sewing my new skirt.
    • Watch "Friday Night Lights"
    • Go to the gym
  • If I were a billionaire I would...
    • That's a good question...
  • Bad habits...
    • Throwing my clothes on the floor when I change.
    • Sleeping through my alarm.
    • Starting a million projects at once.
  • 5 Places I have lived...
    • Corona, California
    • Mukilteo, Washington
    • Mountlake Terrace, Washington
    • Provo, Utah
    • Orem, Utah
  • 5 Jobs I've had...
    • Dawn's Cake & Candy Supply. I taught classes on how to make chocolate candies with filling in them. I also sold cake and candy supplies and got to participate in cake decorating classes.
    • Ruby's Diner. I was a waitress and served dinner the first year I worked there. Then the second year I worked there I was a morning server which was nice. I got to open the restaurant and be the only server on for a couple hours. I served yummy breakfast and lunch. If you haven't tried their breakfast, I highly recommend it. I love their "Really Big Egg Breakfast".
    • Lifetouch Studio. No, I was not with that company who traveled from school to school taking your school pictures as a child....that is a different company. I was a photographer for this company and we are stationed in JCPenney's and Target. So I floated between the two stores in Provo and Orem and took photograph's of children and families.
    • SmilePerfect Orthodontists. I worked as a Orthodontic assistant. I think most of you know I went to Dental Assisting school, but if you didn't then now you know. I learned a lot from Dr. Graf and Dr. Arnold. I am so glad of the things that they taught me.
    • Utah Valley University. I currently work here at the dean's office of the School of Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences. I work as their administrative assistant and and trying to get to a full time position so that Allen can get free tuition in the fall.

I tag Mom, Ashlee, Carli, Maria, and Camilla.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad u did it Whit. It's awesome learning things about you. Thanks...did u check out my blog? I changed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Whitney. I know I barely know you so I hope you don't think I'm a total stalker... I stole your little survey and put it on my blog :) Congrats on the big life changes, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.