Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Macy*s

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
So on Monday I went to Macy's to finish registering there. Allen and I (Okay only I) decided last minute to register at Macy's as well. All of the dishes I want are there so I decided to register for them. I had so much fun registering for all my dishes and stuff. For those who don't know my family, nice dishes are a BIG thing. We love to have nice dishes and eat off of china for nice meals. Its just something my family does. My parents still have the same dishes that they got when they got married. Some people would say that is weird that they aren't all broken and stuff...we were taught to take great care of the dishes. We knew if we broke a piece of China that we should just go upstairs and pack our bags....ok well not that extreme but you get what I am saying. So to go and pick out my china and stoneware was so exciting. That night I got an email from one of the people at Macy's and she said that they were very fond of the dishes I picked out and that they wanted to set up a display table of them. She said they would set a table and put a sign on it that says, "Macy*s Celebrates the wedding of Whitney Richards to Allen Bennett". How cool huh? So yeah its going to be out on display at the one here in Orem. She asked my permission and I said yes...now I just don't know if it was my China or my Stoneware that they were talking about. Either way, it's still pretty cool! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.