Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wedding Update

Thursday, May 22, 2008
I haven't posted in over a week because I have been so busy with all the wedding plans. It's so nice to be getting everything finished. Here is what I've been working on the last week or so...



1. I bought my wedding dress and accessories.

2. I had my fitting on Tuesday and dropped off the dress to get steamed and cleaned.

3. I picked out my bridesmaid dresses. There has been so many bumps in the road over this. After all the complications, this is the dress I ended up deciding on...

4. I ordered Allen's ring and they called me yesterday to tell me it was ready to get picked up. So I am going to get it after work today.

5. I finished designing my announcements and brought them to the printers. They should be ready to pick up today! I am so excited. I have had so many problems with the announcement and I am so glad to finally have found the right printer.

6. While my announcements have been printing I have been hand addressing all the envelops. I am proud to say that I am done with the list from my mom. I just have to finish mine and Allen's list and the list from the Bennett's.

There is way more I have been working on but that gives you an idea. With all the work my mom and I have done for the wedding over the past few months I am glad to say we are getting so close to finishing up. There is so much last minute things like all the rentals and purchasing the food and so much more. Why are weddings so difficult? Even though I have been stressing myself out I am so glad to be doing this. Allen is my best friend and I can hardly wait to be sealed to him for eternity. Only 36 more days! ...thank goodness :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need help addressing envelopes? I have nice cursive writing (not to be conceited) :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.