Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a beautiful day!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Last Saturday was so fun. Allen and I were trying to get some friends together to hang out and everyone was busy...so we made it a date night. He is so good to me and so cute! We went to Tucanos for dinner. We love going there! After eating dinner we were going to go to the movies but we had an hour and a half until it started. So we walked around the Riverwoods and went inside Borders. There was a live jazz performer and it was so nice to sit there together and listen to him. Of course since I am from Seattle, I love jazz music. I dont know why it is so big in Seattle but it is! Allen asked me if I wanted his CD and I said yes...so he bought it for me. Good job Allen! When it came time, we went to the movies and saw, "What happens in Vegas". It was such a great movie. Allen and I were laughing so hard and really enjoyed it. We are for sure going to buy that movie when it comes out. I would recommend that movie to any of my friends. You guys have to go see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.