Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day to all those mother's out there. It's so fun to know that my sister is now a mother. Look at their cute little family. I love my sister so much and am so proud of her. She married a guy named Sam that we all love so much. Ashlee used to be my absolute best friend back when I started High School. She took me under my wing and taught me so much. When she went away to college I bawled my eyes out. I didn't know how I was going to do anything without her. When she got married I was so happy for her but I thought I was going to lose her for some odd reason. At her reception I cried so hard. You can hear me crying in the background of the video camera during her and Sam's first dance. I don't know why I was so emotional about it. Even though her and I don't talk too often anymore because of our crazy lives, I still love her so much and think of her as one of my very best friends. Thank you so much for everything Ashlee.

I am so grateful of my mom. She has put up with so much from me. I don't know how she handled me when I was younger and I don't think she knows how she did it either. She always tells me that she hopes I have a ton of kids who where just like me. :) I love my mom so much. Mom, I know we haven't always gotten along very well my whole life, and I am really sorry of that. I am so grateful of the things you taught me and for who I am today. Thank you for everything.

Carli, I know you aren't a mom yet, but HAPPY FUTURE MOTHER'S DAY! I love you so much. I hope everything is going great in California and I look forward to seeing you in June. I am so glad you and Kevin found an apartment! I hope you find a job soon! I love you!

To all those mom's out there, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Mother's have a huge role in their children's lives. I don't know how do it all, but thank you!

4 comments:

  1. It is so good to hear from you! I miss ya! So you got married right!?
    Keep in touch!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forget being "short sheeted". You and Aubrye are so funny together!
    I'll look for the invite. It must be wedding season, yours will be the THIRD shower I have on that day! Hopefully they won't overlap so I can come. If not, where is the reception so I can do that instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My address is 3333 164th St SW # 2033 Lynnwood, WA 98087. Can't wait to see your invitation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of you and Allen on your blog heading. You look so gorgeous! I got my blog layout from pyzam.com... It's pretty self explanatory and walks you through the steps to put the background you like on your blog... if you wanna know more or have any ?'s let me know!! And I'm so dumb I answered my own question, you guys are getting married in June right!? I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your bridal shower things were CrAzY that day!! But I'm so happy for you and I really do miss you alot! If you need any help with the plans or invites or any little thing let me know, I'd be happy to help, I know the stress of planning a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.