Thursday, June 5, 2008

I had my bridal pictures today!

Thursday, June 5, 2008


Oh man today was so stressful. I worked in the morning and drove quickly to wal mart to get some hairspray and raced home to get ready for my bridals. Oh so stressful. I got home and looked at my flowers for my bouquet and almost had a heart attack...they were dying! I took scissors to them and trimmed of the brown edges to get through my pictures. I tried on my wedding dress and it didn't fit anymore. My chest got too big for my dress. Three weeks ago it fit perfect, now it doesn't...stupid birth control! Anyways I just taped myself down to get through the pictures. While I was curling my hair I kept burning my hands. Anyways, after a long struggle I finished getting everything ready and loaded into the car. My friend Camilla came with me to help with my dress and stuff. She took a few pictures on her camera for me to see until I get to see the proofs from the photographer. This photographer is amazing. She did my sister Ashlee's wedding and my sister Carli's bridals. I know I am going to LOVE my pictures when I get to finally see them. These pictures were some that Camilla snapped, so it's a nice little pre-view. I will post more when I get them.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Wish we could come to your wedding and see you in person!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.