Saturday, June 14, 2008

WOW!

Saturday, June 14, 2008
So I was going through the CD of my senior pictures and it's amazing how much I have changed over the past three years. I feel like my face looks the same and then I look at pictures of me now and I am like....wow I have gotten so old looking....okay, I know I am young but I sure have grown since High School. Look at how skinny I was....crazy!






It's weird how much you change in just a few years. Now here I am, getting married in two weeks today. How crazy.








Allen is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him so much and can hardly wait to be sealed to him for time and all eternity.

3 comments:

  1. Awww... this is a tender post. :) You were a cute senior but you are a BEAUTIFUL bride. It's funny because I think I met you not too long after you graduated... is that right? I think you look the same, just more mature. In the absolute best sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still were incredibly gorgeous whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I haven't been blogging for while, I've hit a wall or something, or life is just crazy, maybe both of those, anyways I just wanted to tell you congrats on your wedding, and you are a beautiful bride! Oh my gosh I love your dress... picture perfect! Congrats again and keep in touch!
    p.s. how's married life treatin ya!?

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.