Thursday, June 19, 2008

Berries and Cream

Thursday, June 19, 2008
Back like 10 months ago, I went through this phase where I thought this was the funniest commercial ever. I LOVED it. Well I showed it to my brother's and of course they loved it as well. So we all were just a little crazy about it.



I was going through some of my old pictures and remembered the day in September that my family and Allen went to Leavenworth, Washington. It is this really cool town that looks like this:





And the people dress like this:



Well they have this cool store that has a wall full of salt water taffy...here is just part of the wall:



As you can see, it's pretty much the coolest thing ever! And guess what flavor we found? ....



If you click on the picture you can see the label enlarged... yes that's right it's....BERRIES AND CREAM!!!!!!!! Of course my brother had to take a picture with it :)

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.