Friday, June 13, 2008

High School Tag

Friday, June 13, 2008
  1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes. I dated a few people in my high school.
  2. What kind of car did you drive? 91 Honda Accord. Allen now drives it.
  3. It's Friday night...where are you? For sure at work. I worked too much in High School.
  4. Were you a party animal? No way.
  5. Were you considered a flirt? Yeah I guess you could say that.
  6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir. I loved it so much! One of my favorite things is to sing.
  7. Were you a nerd? No.
  8. Were you on any varsity teams? No. My activities were art and choir
  9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Not in High School, but I was suspended in Middle School...I pushed my PE teacher in the swimming pool in the 7th grade.
  10. Can you sing the fight song? No way. I hated High School. Tried not to go to assembly's and did NOT go to the Football games.
  11. Who were your favorite teachers? For sure Mr. Stockton and Mrs. Duck (my art and choir teachers...they are the ONLY classes I enjoyed)
  12. Where did you sit during lunch? Well my senior year I was always out from campus during lunch time because of my dental assisting class so I would just eat out.
  13. What was your school's full name? Kamiak High School
  14. School mascot? Knights.
  15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? My boyfriend Bruce, and I went with a guy named Brian Jackson.
  16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way. I hated high school and I love where I am in my life.
  17. What do you remember most about graduation? My grandpa being in town and getting a sewing machine. I remeber going to PF Changs with my family...it was so good. I also remember trying the spray on tans for the first time that day. After doing the spray on tan my mom took me to get my nails done and to get my eye brows waxed....let me tell you...bad idea after going to do spray on tans. Where ever she had a strip of paper with the wax, it ripped off my tan and I was white as can be in that area. I remember my mom's face when she saw it. Her and my cousin Morgan were laughing so hard...I about died!
  18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't know. I don't really remember anything. I was probably at my dental assisting school.
  19. Were you in any clubs? Yeah right. I stayed un-involved in my high school.
  20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yeah you could say so. If you saw a picture of me in high school and then of me now you would die.
  21. Who was your prom date? My boyfriend at that time was Jeff. I didn't want to go to Prom though. I had no desire too. Jeff was kinda ticked. We both just ended up working that night and didn't see eachother at all.
  22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No way.

I tag Monica and Stephanie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.