Monday, October 13, 2008

We will name our son:

Monday, October 13, 2008
Everyone has been asking us if we know yet what we will name our little boy...and we do! So I thought I would announce that we will be naming him Riley. Allen wanted to continue the tradition in their family, which is him, his dad, and grandpa all have the same first name. Most people don't know this of my husband, but his first name is Jerald, and he goes by his middle name Allen. So the tradition will be continued to the next son, so his full name will be Jerald Riley Bennett. He will be known as Riley, so please don't refer to him as Jerald! :) We are very excited about the name and I am so grateful that Allen and I don't argue about the names. We both love the names that each other loves so it works out great! So Riley it is!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.