Friday, October 10, 2008

A funny evening.

Friday, October 10, 2008
Well, even though I am bored out of my mind sitting at home everyday, I had a funny eventful night last night. We needed groceries BAD...I mean we were completely OUT! My doctor told me I couldn't go grocery shopping and that Allen would have to. But we figured it out. Allen and I drove to Target and I hopped on one of those motorized carts and Allen about died. It was so funny. He was so embarrassed to be walking around with me. He kept telling me, "SIT UP YOU LOOK LIKE AN OLD LADY!" Hahaha, it was sooo funny! So I just drove around and pointed to stuff on the shelf we needed and Allen took it off the shelf and put it in my basket. The funniest thing was when I would back up...IT WOULD BEEP! Oh it was so so so funny. I am glad I got some good laughs in me because I sure needed that. So I guess when you are lonely and on bed rest, riding around in one of those motorized carts is the cure! I had a blast.

2 comments:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.