Saturday, November 1, 2008

I can't believe it's NOVEMBER already!

Saturday, November 1, 2008
The end of the year is approaching us FAST! I can't even believe that it has gone by so quickly. At work we already have all of the Christmas stuff out. For anyone looking for way cute Christmas decorations COME TO ROBERTS! I am so excited to get a few things. Last night was a lot of fun. Allen and I just sat around together. He dressed up and I did not. We passed out candy to the kids who came by and surprisingly there were a lot of them. We didn't know how many kids we would have but I was pleasantly surprised! After passing out candy we went to Maria's house and watched the last two Offices we missed. It was just a nice relaxing night...and I have to say...my niece Abby was so stinking adorable. I don't know how you can get any cuter! Here were Allen's and my pumpkins from last night:

Allen's was the one on the left (the little devil kid or whatever it is) and mine on the right (the witch one). Allen's was falling apart because he had it out in the sun and it ruined his pumpkin. We tried to save it by using a toothpick to hold the mouth part together...as you can see the mouth ended up a little demented! But oh well! It was a fun Halloween together!

This morning I got a phone call from Roberts and one of the girls was really sick so they asked if I could come in. So I worked this morning from 11-4. It was nice to get out of the house. I picked up some extra shifts next week and I am working so much. I hope my body can handle it by the end of the week. I am now working on Saturday from 9 in the morning until 10 at night. KILL ME! I hope everything will be okay.

My belly is getting rounder and it sure is starting to make me hurt. My back has been killing all morning. I love to just lay down and rub my hand over my belly and try to feel the baby move or something. I felt a few things last night but it wasn't strong feelings. It sure is fun to know there is a baby in there and that its growing SO much! :) I just love our little boy so much. We have our ultrasound on Tuesday morning and I am dying to see the baby again and see him move! That will be a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.