Saturday, November 8, 2008

Totally humiliated!

Saturday, November 8, 2008
About 2:30 this afternoon I started feeling really dizzy and like I was going to throw up. I was supposed to be at work at 3 so it wasn't good that I was getting sick then. I called work and asked then if maybe I could come in at 4 instead of 3 so I can take some medicine and lay down for a little bit. They were really short handed so they told me I still had to come in at 3. I was feeling really dizzy at work so they gave me a stool to sit on at the cash register. 6:30 rolls around and it was time for my break, so I went to the break room to eat. I was taking my last bite of my food and all of a sudden I knew what was about to happen. I threw up everywhere. Now when I throw up I start crying so hard and I start sweating like CRAZY. My whole body heats up and my face gets really red. Right when I was about finished throwing up a girl walks into the back and screams, "ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!" I probably looked really weird with my face sweating and everything. (Luckily I didn't cry this time because I held it back since I was at work) They sent me home from work to rest and I am so completely humiliated!

4 comments:

  1. wait i dont understand why thats humiliating isnt that normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen, its humiliating because I threw up all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad that happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad! i get like that too..i'll start sobbing and shaking right after. its no fun. lets pretend its march ok? haha

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.