Monday, November 10, 2008

And the baby moves!

Monday, November 10, 2008
Today is a great day for some reason. I woke up and I slept pretty well last night. It took about and hour and a half to fall asleep because I had so much on my mind last night. It was fun to just lay there and think and listen to my husband asleep! :) But once I fell asleep I slept pretty well. Today is my day off and I am really enjoying sitting around today! I was just sitting here at the computer reclined in my chair and I felt something in my stomach. It was a feeling that I know that my stomach could not make by itself and I know it was our little baby boy! Oh how fun this is. Something moved in there and I kept feeling it over and over again. It sure is pretty neat. I am sure it wont be very fun when you feel it all day long and feel him kicking you like crazy, but for now I will enjoy this! :)

5 comments:

  1. why does no one get excited when i kick things

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! now when your sick and you feel him you will be distracted and you wont worry so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry everyone, that was my husband who left a comment on this post saying "why does no one get excited when I kick things". It looked like I wrote it and I dont know if it confused any of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good questions, Allen :) How exciting for both you and Whitney!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.