Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OH YES!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Today I actually feel cute! :) It's the first time in a very long time I have felt cute. When you are pregnant you just don't like to look in the mirror, even when your stomach hasn't started growing, because you just feel gross. This morning I woke up early and I did my hair and make up and put on some nice clothes. I just feel GOOD! I don't know why I feel so good today but I just have so much energy. I sure hope this lasts longer than just today. I went out today and wasn't totally embarrassed. Normally I want to hide my face and pray that I don't run into anyone. Not today. Oh I sure hope this lasts!

Up until today I have felt like I have gained 20 pounds being pregnant. But every time I went to the doctors and got weighed that wasn't so! As of my last appointment which was 2 weeks ago, I have only gained....drum roll please.....2 POUNDS since I've been pregnant! Amazing huh? I have been reading on the internet that by now most women have gained an average of 10 pounds, I guess I have just been lucky. Its amazing that the scale says that when I feel like everything has gotten bigger, which I KNOW my stomach has. But hey if that's what the doctors say that I weigh, I'LL TAKE IT! I know that my next appointment I will have gained much more weight because I have been eating TERRIBLE the last 2 weeks.

Anyways, I am just so grateful for how I feel today. I haven't felt so good in SOOO long. Oh please last...

1 comment:

  1. yay congrats! haha i lost like 5 lbs the beg. of mine, and then now ive got it all back, and more! but since i dont have a doctor, i dont know how much! haha so i just dont keep track anymore. im feeling good today too. yay for feeling good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.