Saturday, November 22, 2008

A sad sad story...

Saturday, November 22, 2008
Today I called my mom to talk to her. She informed me of some horrible news. There was a family that I knew from back home who had something so horrible happen to them. I know a lot of you know this family and for those who have not heard, it is Mark and Susan Lee. Some of you know this family by their girls, Erica Lee and Lexi Lee who attended the singles ward back home. They are such a loving and wonderful family that I have always LOVED. They are so caring and do foster care. They have taken in so many kids and are truly a great family.

They moved from Mukilteo to Arlington about a year ago and purchased a home that was larger and they could take in more foster kids. Well late last night their house caught on fire and burned completely to the ground. Eight out of ten of them made it out of the house. Unfortunately two of the foster boys, ages 11 and 12 were stuck in the house and did not make it out. How devastating would that be to lose children in a house fire, to know of how much they suffered and the pain they felt. My heart is just broken for them! For those who would like to read more about the story go to http://www.komonews.com/news/34929894.html#idc-container.

This family does not deserve what happened to them last night. It is such a sad story and my heart is broken for them. Please everyone remember to keep the Lee's in your prayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.