Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight!

Monday, November 24, 2008


Allen and I saw Twilight on Saturday night. I didn't know what to expect of the movie. I did really enjoy watching the movie, but I was also really disappointed. I felt as if the movie was really choppy and would move so quickly from one scene to the next. But then again, how in the world are you supposed to fit a whole book into one short movie. I know that they can't show everything but I wish they showed more. I felt like sometimes during the movie, the acting wasn't very good, although I believe they casted the characters PERFECTLY! I was so happy with their choices of the characters. At times I felt as if it looked like it was a low budget film, but other times it was AMAZING. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the fight scene and the baseball scene was SO AMAZING. When they were playing baseball and having fun I leaned over to Allen and told him I wanted to be apart of the Cullen family! :) HAHA! I was soooooo surprised how different the movie was from the book though. I kept hearing from everyone that they followed the book perfectly but I found myself CONSTANTLY through the whole movie going, "That didn't happen like that," or "They really messed up the sequence of that." But as a whole I did really enjoy the movie. On the drive home I was telling Allen so many things about the movie that bothered me because they changed scenes COMPLETELY!

Allen the whole time before the movie came out, swore he would NEVER read the books. Finally after awhile I found out he would go see the movie with me so I was so excited. The whole time during the movie I would look at Allen and he seemed as if he was bored watching the movie. But when we got home from the movie he was so anxious to read the first book! HAHAHA! We got home at 1, so he couldnt start it, but he woke up at 9:30 and got dressed and ran out of the house to go borrow it from his sister. My husband is SO adorable. I just love him so much. He read a ton of the book last night and I asked him if now he understands why the movie was driving me nuts. He said, "Yeah, they changed a lot!"

So now my adorable husband is into the whole Twilight thing he swore to never be apart of. I do recommend everyone to see the movie. You just have to keep in mind, how can they fit a whole book in one movie? They cant. And that is what you get. The end!

1 comment:

  1. wow! thats amazing that he actually wanted to read it after seeing the movie! I still havent seen it yet..i wonder if my husband will ever read them! haha probably not!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.