Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today has finally come...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
...and I wish it would go away! Today is the big day. I cannot believe that we will have a new elected president. I am so very scared. I am so scared for what America has become and what it will become. It scares me to be bringing a child into the world with how it is becoming. I don't feel like either of these candidates are going to help this situation and are suited to be President. I personally feel as if we are doomed no matter what. I know we are heading towards a second great depression and that just scares me. Something has got to change and change now before this gets out of hand. I feel so blessed that Allen's and my jobs have not been effected yet by this economy. I have so many friends who have lost their jobs and I know how hard it is to find good jobs right now. Too many good people are losing their jobs and their houses! I am also so scared to know the outcome out Prop 8. I don't want to get into this issue because I know it is a touchy subject for some individuals, but I will say, "WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!" It just really scares me!

I guess all we can do at this time is fast, pray, and go to the Temple often. We just need to put our faith in the Lord, and everything will work out!

On a happier note, I have another doctor's appointment. We are having our ultrasound appointment today and boy am I happy and excited to see our little precious baby moving around. I just cant express enough how much I already love this little boy! Last night he sure was hurting me bad though...but I still love him. For those who have been pregnant before, can you tell me if this is normal: Last night I was getting the WORST pain in my lower stomach above my left leg. I felt like I kept having a muscle spasm or like a sharp thick needle was poking me deep inside. It kept happening like every 5 minutes for awhile and then when I laid in bed and tried to roll over it was a constant pain to where I couldn't even roll over because I couldn't move. I don't know what I was feeling last night but it sure wasn't pleasant. I don't know if that is normal or a big concern or not. So if you could inform me that would be great!

Oh yeah I also posted a new recipe this morning. Its a pasta dish. Quick and easy!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, we are going to into another depression. I kept thinking...I'll just wait until the church comes out and says it before i believe it all the way. Well Boyd K Packer conducted my parents stake conference on Sunday. And the whole thing was on the trouble times ahead and preparing. They didn't warn us during general conf because they didn't want everyone to freak out all at once so they're doing it by stake. SCARY HUH? And...I don't like that pain you were having whitney. I've never been pregnant, but that sure does not sound normal to me. Ask at your appointment k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelli's sister-in-law again...:) I'm pretty sure the pain you're talking about is the same thing I had. It's called Sciatica. It's caused because your pelvis is expanding to make room for the baby and it is pinching your sciatic nerve in your leg. It's normal, it happens to tons of people, and it hurts bad. The only thing you can really do is stretch it. For some people it only lasts a few days or weeks, sometimes it may last the majority of the pregnancy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.