Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feelings

Thursday, November 6, 2008
I thought a lot yesterday about our new President elect. Let me start off by first saying that I don't think it is good having him in office! But putting that aside I feel so blessed to be apart of this history having our first black president. How amazing is it that they went from not being able to vote and be around whites, not too long ago, to being our President. I think that it is absolutely AMAZING and I am so proud to know the America has been able to elect a black man as our president. I am sad though that he does not have our same standards and morals. It would be even more amazing if he had such great morals and was black, but unfortunately that is not the case. I am truly scared for what America is becoming and what it is going to do to us having Obama in office. After a lot of thinking I realized there is nothing we can do about this situation. America has voted and even though we don't agree, we have to support him because we are obligated to as an American citizen. I know a lot of people will argue that with me, but I feel like we have an obligation to support our leaders whether we agree with them or not. It's like getting a new bishop, we may not agree with who is called, and we may not like him, but we still need to support him. We all need to remember that even though we do not like the new President, God will always have control. So, lets put our faith in God and do everything we know is right. I hope I haven't offended anybody by this, but its how I feel.

Now moving past the whole election topic, it snowed yesterday and HARD! I woke up and had to take almost 2 inches of snow off my car. I am frightened by driving in the winter. I wreaked my car BAD once on the ice, so every winter I get frightened again. I do love getting snow, but I hate driving in it. It is a love/hate relationship! :)

I absolutely love my job! It is seriously the best job I have ever had. It is so close, so I don't have to drive far! :) My managers are the sweetest most loving ladies and they are so kind to me. The girls I work with are the best! The customers are always so happy and is just makes work so enjoyable. They are so great to me about me being pregnant. They don't like for me to lift anything or so anything that could put strain on my body. How wonderful it is to work in such a professional environment. I sure wish I started working here before because I am just so happy everyday because I just LOVE my job. I can't say it enough!

Anyways, enough of me going off on nothing! If you want this recipe for this breakfast casserole

that Allen and I had this morning, go to my recipe blog. I posted it today. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. So.... that is why we need to show our support and vote!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.