Monday, November 17, 2008

For all you TWILIGHT lovers...

Monday, November 17, 2008
I get to go see twilight this weekend for FREE! HAHAHA SUCKERS! Don't be upset.... :) My work does movie nights twice a month and this Saturday is Twilight. I get to bring as many family members as I would like! :) So I ordered 6 tickets and I am going to bring some of my in-laws. The lucky people who get to go are Scott & Maria, AJ & Katie, and Allen with me! HOW FUN! I am just so happy that I get to go opening weekend and I don't have to pay for it. The movie is at 9 at Thanksgiving Point and they are doing free give aways at 8:30 for people at my work. Oh I have the best job. I just love my job so much because everyone gets along. There is no gossiping at my work and everyone is so friendly. I just LOVE my job! I can't say it enough. So don't be jealous that I get to go for free, and you all have to pay! HAHAHA!

Tonight we are going to Tucanos for dinner. I LOVE EATING THERE! It is one of my favorite places to eat, but it is just too dang expensive. ($20/plate) Well they do free dinners for birthday people if you sign up. So this is the second year we get to go for Allen's birthday for free! Of course I still have to pay for my meal, but 2 for 1 is a great deal. I know its not Allen's birthday yet, but it is in about a week. Allen's and AJ's birthday are a couple weeks apart, so we are doing dinner for both of them in between. So yay for TUCANOS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.