Saturday, November 8, 2008

A morning without your husband!

Saturday, November 8, 2008
Its so boring sitting at home by yourself! :( Allen had to leave this morning to meet up with the Young Men to collect food for a food drive or something like that. Then there was something after that I didn't know about. I think it was some kind of run to collect money for a girl or something. I don't know, I may be completely wrong cuz when he told me it was so quick I didn't understand. And then there is the BYU game. He called me and asked if I wanted to go to his uncles house with his family to watch the game, but I had to work at three. So he went to the game and I had to stay behind! :( I don't even like watching football, but I don't like sitting here alone either. But it turned out okay because I had something to work on. Allen's birthday is coming up so I had to figure out some presents. (Which is so hard to do for some reason) Well I am making one of them and I can hardly wait to give it to him. I started it yesterday morning before work and then I got to work on it today. Obviously I can only work on it when he isn't home, so I can only do little bits at a time. Well, I have almost finished it now but put it away to work on another time. Now I get to get ready for work and pack a dinner for my break. Oh, I am so excited for him to have this present I am making...I sure hope you like it honey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.