Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WOOHOO!!!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
ALLEN JUST FELT THE BABY KICK!!!!!!  :)  I am so so so excited.  Yesterday I started feeling the baby move around like I said in the previous post.  Well last night the baby started really kicking more and it was so cool.  I bet the baby has been moving around like this for awhile but I haven't noticed because I have been so busy.  Well with having the last 2 days off of work I have been able to relax and I have really felt the baby.  Once you recognize what it feels like to feel the baby, so start noticing it more often.  Last night as I would lay there they baby was kicking a lot and stuff.  I didn't think Allen was going to be able to feel it for awhile though until the kicking got stronger.  Well I was just laying down on the couch with my hand on my stomach enjoying feeling my baby.  Allen kept reaching over and putting his hand on my stomach to see if he could feel it and he couldn't.  Well on about the third time of him trying, the baby kicked and he said, "WOW I FELT THAT!"  I was so excited to know he can feel the baby too.  I can't explain how special that moment was for me though!  I have spent the last 20 weeks experiencing the baby alone, and finally he can too!  It almost brings me to tears to think about it.  Allen was so sweet today and kept putting his hand on my stomach over and over again without me asking him to.  Its great to know that he wants to feel it as well.  It is great to know that now he will be able to experience part of the pregnancy along with me for the next 20 weeks.  I love you Allen!

2 comments:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.