Saturday, November 15, 2008

I LOVE YOU!

Saturday, November 15, 2008
So today I got off work at three. I drove up to the house and Allen was waiting for me outside the house in our jeep. He rolled down the window and gave me a big smile and then said to get in because we were going out. It was so fun to be surprised like that. He laughed at me as I attempted to climb into the Jeep. (and yes I said climbed) For those who haven't seen our Jeep it has HUGE tires and is raised. I never had troubles before getting in the car but now it is nearly impossible to get in with being pregnant. So after I finally got in we went for a nice drive and talked. We went and got some YUMMY sandwiches at this delicious place called Zubs in Springville. Then we went looking around for some Christmas ornaments for our Christmas tree this year. We went to the quilted bear and they had some that we really liked. Then we went across the street to the Provo Towne Mall and walked around together. It was so much fun. We just walked around holding hands and laughing and looking at fun stuff. We both pointed out some stuff that we would like for Christmas to give eachother some ideas. I fell in LOVE with this black purse and I sure hope I get it. Allen really liked it too! We went to the cologne counter and smelt like EVERY one and by the end I was feeling dizzy because of all the scents. Boy was it fun though. We went to the food court to share a drink, and we got a frozen cherry lemonade from Hot Dog on a Stick. It was YUMMY! Then we came home! It was just so nice to be surprised like that and go out together and share a wonderful night. Thanks so much honey! You are so wonderful to me and I love you so very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.