Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lots to catch up on.

Saturday, November 29, 2008
So much has gone on in the past few days! I am so glad that this week is finally almost over, although it has been very fun. Wednesday we celebrated Allen's birthday. His Birthday was actually Thursday, but since it was Thanksgiving, we decided to do it the day before. We both got home from work and then went to Chili's for dinner. The is Allen's favorite place to eat, he could eat it 24/7 and be happy. So we went out to dinner and then came back home. His family came over and we opened presents. I made him a BYU blanket and he LOVES it. I also got him a nice football for him to play with and a season of Seinfeld. He got some cards in the mail from my family so he opened those and his sister Maria gave him a Fudruckers gift card. (That is his next favorite restaurant so he was so excited!) We all had cake and ice cream, and it was a nice fun night. The next day we woke up and Allen went and played football for a couple hours, came home and showered and then we went bowling. That is one of my family traditions. We ALWAYS go bowling on Thanksgiving morning and it worked out great because one of Allen's favorite things to do is bowling, so he got to do it on his birthday. We had a huge dinner that was sooo delicious and we sat around for the rest of the day. It was such a nice relaxing day. Then the next morning I had to be at work at 5:45 in the morning for black friday. Wow, that is way too early for a pregnant woman who is sick and can't sleep. It was HORRIBLE. But work was fun and went by really quick. Then that night which was last night, we went and bought some lights for our christmas tree and then we went and picked out a christmas tree. We went with his family go get a tree and it was so fun to see Abby's (my niece) excitment about the trees. It sure is fun having a little kid around who just loves everything about the holidays. They picked out their tree and Allen and I picked out ours. It was very difficult to buy our tree because Allen and I were both raised with our trees being like 15 foot trees. We had to buy like a 7 foot tree so it could fit in our apartment. It is just so weird to have a small tree, but I guess we will be having small trees for many more years until we own a house with vaulted ceilings. We came home and put on Christmas music and decorated our first tree together. It was such a fun night but I was so tired from being up all night. This morning I had to be at work at 6:45, not as early as the day before but still WAY too early. Now I am home from work and I am so so so tired from everything that has been going on. It sure wipes you out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.