Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our precious little boy!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008


I had my ultrasound today and I sure enjoyed it. A few weeks ago our baby was measuring a little large but not anymore. She said he is measuring perfect and is measuring 18 weeks and 6 days, WHICH IS WHAT HE IS TODAY! So that is great news. From head to toe the baby is 8-9 inches long. His heart beat is 140 and the average is 120-160, so more good news. She said his brain looks great and that his heart is nice and strong. Looking at the ultrasound she said that my placenta has completely moved up and I am no longer low-line and is no longer a concern for me! :) Everything is going just wonderfully with the baby and I sure love him so much!

As for the pains I was having last night she said not to worry about them too much. The first pains I was having she said was a pinch in my sciatic nerve and that happens as everything is stretching. (So you were right one Jaclyn!) The other pain that I was having in bed later she said was like a muscle spasm in my stomach or something like that. I don't exactly remember what she said about it but that sometimes it happens when you are pregnant and maybe are getting a UTI/bladder infection. They had me do a pee test to see if I had one and I didn't, and they said it could be caused if I did a lot of movement that day. I guess I am still stressing out my body too much!

So the baby is healthy and doing just wonderfully!

4 comments:

  1. The politically correct term is "Urine test"

    Love, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are doing better no! i can't wait for this little boy! It's crazy cuz we got married at almost the same time and i am so jealous to be honest! i hope things keep going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had sciatic issues during pregnancy and they aren't fun. Just so you know, it is totally normal to have pains in your stomach, especially for your first pregnancy. All your ligaments and such need to stretch out and it doesn't feel so nice as they do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually the medical terminology is urinalysis.
    student doctor wilson

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.