Monday, April 6, 2009

OK I'm officially depressed!

Monday, April 6, 2009
So today we had our doctors appointment. Like I said earlier, I was supposed to leave the appointment with my induction appointment. Well, that didn't happen. The doctor checked my cervix and it was not favorable. I am 75% efaced and dilated to a 2. The doctor said the baby is too high and my body is not yet ready to be induced and that he wants to just hang in there for a lot longer. When he said that I just started bawling. I couldn't help it, I was so sad. Its hard for a woman to hear that when you are so sore and in pain. I am going to the hospital on Wednesday for a stress test to make sure everything is okay and to get an ultrasound. Then I have another doctors appointment on Thursday to check my cervix again and see what's going on. They said if they induced me now with my body not being ready that I will just end up with a long drawn out labor and most likly end up having a c-section. Gosh I am so sad. I just cried and cried at my appointment. Then I stopped crying and walked into our house and right when I walk in...I see the babies little coming home outfit on my chair, and it made me start crying more. Allen was there to just hug me and let me cry on his shoulder. I so badly just want to hold my son and have him home with us for Easter. It looks like we will most likly be in the hospital for Easter, and also now some of my inlaws will be out of town and miss the birth. This sucks. I don't know why I hoped for anything different. Of course this would happen because he is my son, so of course he is stubborn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.