Monday, April 20, 2009

Are we getting somewhere?

Monday, April 20, 2009
If you haven't read the previous post then you might want to read it so you understand this post. Riley and I spent the night at the hospital again. I am so sick of the hospital. HAHAHA! Anyways, they had Riley hooked up to a machine all night to track his breathing and heart rate. They drew blood to do some blood tests. They poked him 4 times before they were actually able to get blood. My poor baby was screaming. I couldn't be in the room for it so his dad and Aunt Maria stayed with him as I stood in the hallway with Katie. They did an X-Ray of his chest this morning. The pediatrician will be coming back later today to check on him again. Now he is saying that he needs to go back on his Acid Reflex medicine and that he doesn't really know what is going on. We will be leaving the hospital later today with a machine that Riley will be hooked up to. This machine will be able to track his breathing and heart and will also be able to show if he is having acid reflex episodes. So I will still be leaving today with no answers to what is wrong with my baby but at least they will be tracking it. I hope we can figure out what is wrong with him. I sure love my little boy and I want him to get better. I LOVE YOU RILEY!

3 comments:

  1. What a hellish ordeal. I hope you get some answers soon! Rylie is so darling and I can tell you are an awesome mom. Please please please let me know if I can do anything for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Whitney ... I'm so sorry for what you guys are going through! hoe you get some real answers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you will start getting some answers soon. We will keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.