Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Monday morning

Monday, April 6, 2009
Yesterday was nice, but I sure am excited to be able to get out of the house today. Allen and I and my mom are going to my doctor's appointment this morning. My doctor said a few days ago that I will be induced BY Wednesday if the baby is being stubborn. At my appointment I am going to ask if I can start getting my doses tonight and be induced tomorrow morning. I sure hope they will let me! I have two doctors that I see that I see more than the others and I really hope one of them will deliver my baby. My two favorite doctors are Doctor Thorpe and Doctor Gammett. They are just so wonderful. Doctor Thorpe is the doctor doing deliveries tomorrow so that is another reason I want to have the baby tomorrow. I would just LOVE for him to deliver the baby. All the doctors at the office are great but I especially like both of those doctors. Oh I hope I can be induced in the morning. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

  1. how exciting for you guys! I just can't wait to see what he looks like! I will pray for you and the baby that everything will go very well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.