Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nope not yet!

Thursday, April 2, 2009
If you are all wondering, no I haven't had our little baby yet. My mom came in town last night and we have been busy, BUSY, BBUUSSYY!!! We have been getting last minute baby stuff and getting everything all ready. I am having a blast with my mom and it is great having her here. I had a doctors appointment today. No change, no improvement. He stripped my membranes in hopes to speed up everything and put me into labor. We'll see if that works. While he was stripping the membrane I was in so much pain. I was screaming out...it was pretty funny. Allen and my mom have been laughing at me the whole day about it. I have another doctors appointment on Monday if I haven't had him yet. The doctor said I will be induced by Wednesday if he hasn't come out yet because he wont let me go that far. So the end of the tunnel is on Wednesday if our baby is really stubborn! HAHAHA! Tomorrow morning my mom and I are going to get our hair cut and get pedicures. That will be really fun. So yeah, no baby yet....we'll see when he comes. But I am doing great!

1 comment:

  1. glad things are vgoing well...I can't wait to see pictures. Also I wanted your opinion on my blog, do you like the layout, and if you think there's anything I can do to improve it leave a comment on my blog if you think there's anything I can do. Thanks Whitney I've always thought your blog was cute and creative and I wanted you opinion.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.