Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gosh Dangit!

Sunday, April 5, 2009
No baby so far. Every morning I wake up really sad. The first thought in my head is, "No baby today!" We are all getting way excited and anxious. I wonder when he is going to decide to come out. I was really hoping for this weekend but it doesn't look like that will be happening. Allen and I went curbing yesterday, that didn't help. I think we are going to go do it again today to get out of the house. I am starting to feel like I am grounded or something because I am just sitting inside the house all day. My mom said we'd go for a drive today to get out of the house. We just need that baby to stop being stubborn and come out already. I have my doctors appointment in the morning and will get my date to be induced. I am starting to think that I want to be induced tomorrow night. I can't handle waiting around anymore. So we'll see if they let me get induced tomorrow night or not. I am excited to find out.

2 comments:

  1. I hear jumping on a trampoline can work wonders..... I say go curbing once more. You have to walk HARD and fast. I would go for an hour and see how you feel. You will be tired but it could work. I can't imagine how going past your due date would feel. You have to be so ready to have this kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patients was never one of Whitney's qualities! Ummm her mom was always 2-3 weeks late, back in the olden days they let us do those types of things. Maybe thats why I had 8, 9 10 lb babies!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.