Saturday, April 4, 2009

3 days overdue

Saturday, April 4, 2009
Today I am 3 days overdue. This morning I woke up and allen asked, "Any contractions?" I replied, "Nope!" He seemed bummed. All last night he kept telling me to go curbing. I think he is ready for this baby to come out now. My mom has been in town. We went shopping and got everything we needed. We went grocery shopping and bought enough food to last a life time. We got our hair cut, manicures, and pedicures. The house is clean and we are all ready for him to decide to come out. This waiting game kinda sucks! After we had our spa day yesterday my mom and I said, "Okay baby now you can come!" :) I sure have been having fun with my mom here. Its nice to have the company when Allen is at school or working. I like not being alone! Yesterday my body hit a rocky point. It just started aching so bad and everything just hurts. I'm having stomach pains and I keep feeling like I am going to throw up. My feet and ankles swelled up yesterday. I am sure hoping that he is going to come out soon. We are all getting really anxious. Today we are just watching conference and relaxing. I am going to go for a walk later and for sure do some curbing. We'll see if my body is ready yet because if it is, curbing should help activate something. I'd really like to have this baby this weekend. If I don't then I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I will be induced no later than Wednesday. So hopefully he comes this weekend, but if not, at least the end of the tunnel is in sight.

3 comments:

  1. come on baby!! come see your aunt katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whit, I really recommend squatting. I know that sounds funny but that is what put me into labor. My labor and delivery nurse said squatting up and down can definitely get the ball rolling. I'm working on updates just for you! :) I can't wait for your baby to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how come on that little due date calender you have on here it says your baby will arrive in 1 weeks and 3 days?

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.