Friday, April 17, 2009

My wonderful boy...the cry baby!

Friday, April 17, 2009
My sister in law is a great photographer and we scheduled to get Riley's newborn pictures today.  My boy never cries.  He is such a great baby and just loves being snuggles and warm.  Well we were trying to get cute naked baby pictures and he HATES with a passion being undressed.  We were only able to get a few minutes of him calm and then he just cried and cried.  He wouldn't stop.  It was so sad because that's not how my baby is.  He did pretty good when his dad got there to get pictures with him.  Riley LOVES his dad, and his dad LOVES him.  It sure is fun to watch them together.  This morning I walked into our bedroom and found Riley in bed with Allen and he had Riley snuggled so tightly in his arms.  I asked Allen if he wanted to go get in the shower and he said no that he wanted to be with Riley.  Oh it was so cute.  I love my two boys!  Well, anyways...back to the photoshoot story.  I cannot believe how difficult my little guy was.  She was able to get a bunch of pictures of Dad and Baby together, Mom and Baby together, and Dad Mom and Baby together.  So she said to bring him back again soon and she'll get more pictures of him alone.  I am just so sad that he wasn't being good.  He just likes to be dressed and warm and snuggled in our arms.  Maria was so patient with him and I appreciate that so much.  She always does such a wonderful job on all her photoshoots so I am anxious and excited to see the result of our photoshoot.  She said she'll try and edit some of them tonight so I will probably have some of them posted on here tonight or tomorrow morning.  And then you'll have to wait to see more pictures of him alone.   So check back! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.