Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I have a husband?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Allen was around so much when we had Riley. I had so much company between my mom and Allen. Then my mom left and Allen went back to school and work. It also happened to be the end of the semester...so he was so busy. Between his two jobs, school, homework, finals, finishing lab hours, and his calling I felt as if I was all alone. It was so hard to have everyone leave and leave me by myself. Well last week was the final week of classes and Allen finished his lab hours. He took his last 2 finals this morning. You know what this means? I get my Allen back! I can hardly wait. He still will be working a lot, but at least he wont be cramming with finals and stuff. I am so excited for this summer. I am excited for walks around the neighborhood, spending time as a family at the park, BBQing, swimming, and laying out in the sun. It will be so nice to have more time with Allen. Yay for being a family of THREE! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

  1. Well I sure hope Riley wont be grounded and can join you :) J/K

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.