Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lucky day?

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Today might be the lucky day. I woke up this morning at 2 with contractions. After about an hour I started to time them. They were lasting about a minute in length and about 8 minutes apart. Then after an hour I stopped timing them and tried to get some sleep. Within an hour I was out of bed and in the bath tub to try to relax and started timing them again. They increased a ton very quickly. They were about 4 minutes apart and lasting about 45 seconds in length. Then they started slowing down again, and then picking back up. So now I have been up with contractions for four hours. I am praying and hoping that today is the day and that the contractions just don't stop. That would be depressing. I will keep you all posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.