Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A lot of pain!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Yes, I am in a lot of pain right now. The baby is pushing so far out on my stomach that I feel as if my skin is ripping and he is just going to come out that way. The pain is so sharp. About an hour ago I started having troubles with walking again. It goes in and out. So today all of Allen's siblings went to a ropes course in Provo. It is so much fun. I went with them last summer too and had a blast, but this time I obviously couldn't participate. I sure enjoyed watching them all though. I am so proud of myself for being able to get out of the house today. I totally thought that this late in the game I would be in the house and not want to get out. But it's nice to get out and move around. Tomorrow is my due date. I so badly want an april fools baby. In order for that to happen I would have to start contracting tonight though...and I HIGHLY doubt that will happen. My mom flies in tomorrow and I am so very excited. Even though I really want an april fools baby, I also so badly want him to stay inside for a few more days. I am just so looking forward to spending some time with my mom and having some fun girl time before the baby comes. I just cant believe that I have spent all this time counting down till tomorrow and now here I am. It is so crazy to think about. Now I just get to wait around for him to decide to come out. EEEEEEKKKK!!!

Tonight is the very last night of it just being Allen and I in our home. Tomorrow night my mom will be with us and then soon the baby...so its our very last night alone together. That makes me sad!

1 comment:

  1. another way the doctor said the baby will come is with lots of "love"....husbands love that reason! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.