Monday, March 2, 2009

THE BACHELOR...a spoiler

Monday, March 2, 2009
If you plan to watch The Bachelor because you haven't seen it yet, DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ THIS AS IT WILL SPOIL IT FOR YOU!  For all others, go ahead and keep reading and let me know what you think.

I personally loved, loved, LOVED this season.  I have loved Molly from the beginning.  I think there is something different in her as I feel she is fun, energetic, pretty, and mature.  I know that a lot of people were hoping for Melissa, but I wasn't.  I didn't mind her but I felt as if she was a little bit on the immature side.  She just seemed as if she was trying to PRETEND to be ready to settle down but deep down wasn't.  That was just my opinion though.  There was something special with Molly.  I was sad when he picked Melissa because I agreed with Molly when she said that he is making a mistake.  Then came the "after the rose" part.  I don't think it was the classiest thing to do breaking off the engagement with Melissa like that on TV.  I think that is something he should have done in private before but whatever.  Melissa showed everything that I previously felt about her.  I can't believe she was calling him names and being stupid.  Breakups aren't easy but she was so immature.  Although I don't think it was classy of Jason to break it off like that on TV, I was also proud of him.  I think that if things weren't working and he had feelings for someone else, then it was right to break it off.  Everyone is saying he was a jerk but I don't believe he was.  It would have been worse for him to continue things if he was thinking about Molly.  I think he did feel as if he was making the right decision at the time proposing to Melissa but made a mistake.  How many times do we all think we are making a right decision and then realize otherwise.  GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!  I was so excited to see Molly and she glowed just like always.  I love how she just sparkles in her eyes and her smile because she is just a fun and happy girl.  I was so happy that she was willing to start from the begining with Jason and see where it leads.  YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS!  I know lots of you feel otherwise and I would love to hear what you all think....so lay it on me!

3 comments:

  1. How can you not think hes a jerk when he broke up with his fiance and then makes out with his ex ten minutes after? ulltttiimennt jerk. I liked molly too. But seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch this season but heard about what happened....I agree with you that it wasn't the most classiest thing on either part. But he's divorced with his child and he needed to think of who would be a good wife and mother! So....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently they had already broken up, but in private he had insisted that Molly had nothing to do with it. For that I think he's a jerk, but I certainly think that if things aren't working out you owe it to the other person to make your feelings known sooner rather than later. It's funny because stuff like that happens ALL THE TIME in real life, but because people put such high expectations on these TV personalities he comes out looking like a jerk when really he's 50 times classier than the average guy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.