Thursday, March 19, 2009

VERY IMPORTANT!

Thursday, March 19, 2009
Hey everyone I made a new change to my website that everyone NEEDS to know about.  If you are currently using one of my backgrounds this WILL effect you!  I wanted to make it even easier for people to apply my backgrounds so I made a change.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everyone read the new instructions on how to apply the backgrounds when choosing your next one.  I made it a thousand times easier for you...you just have to read the instructions.  Thanks everyone!  



I have made some more easter ones. So if you see one you like, make sure to go put it on your site. Thanks guys! Here is a preview of what I have so far, and you may end up finding even more in a few days.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.