Friday, March 13, 2009

Hi!

Friday, March 13, 2009
Last night Allen took me out on a date.  That was so sweet of him.  We went to Goodwood for dinner...ONE OF THE BEST PLACES IN THE WORLD!...and then we checked out a movie and came home and watched it.  Yeah I enjoyed my night with my hubby.  This morning I had to work and it is just getting so hard.  Its not like I do anything at work, but I am having a difficult time sitting still on a hard stool at a cash register.  For some reason my body is in pain when I leave work now and I am wiped out.  How?  How in the world does it exhaust me to sit on a chair?  I don't get it.  I am so excited to be done with work.  My last day of work is March 28th...I hope I can last that long.  I really love my job but its much easier sitting at home relaxing during these last couple weeks.  I absolutely LOVE it!  

The baby's kicks are stronger.  He doesn't have any room anymore to move around so when he does move, it really hurts.  I still love him!  I dread eating now because them he starts moving and I have to hold my stomach.  19 days left until the due date!

I posted a new recipe on my recipe blog yesterday.  Sorry that I haven't posted on that for awhile...I will try and be better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.