Wednesday, March 4, 2009

...and after the 36 week appointment...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Today Allen and I had a doctors appointment and we met with our favorite doctor out of all of them.  He reminds me of my Grandpa Tanner so we enjoy seeing him!  They checked my weight and blood pressure and talked to Allen and I.  The doctor said my weight and blood pressure is perfect and measured my belly.  He said that my baby will be a really good size.  He said that he will be about 7 pounds when we deliver him.  So I guess time will tell and see if he is right.  He said the babies head is down and he also checked my cervix.  I am about 60% efaced and almost dialated to a 1.  So I guess its exciting to hear that my body is preparing for labor.  That doesn't mean I am going to have him early because I know I wont...but it's nice to know my body is progressing.  I am having weekly appointments now and they will continue to check my progress every week.  SO EXCITING!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! i wasn't dilated at all until this week so thats amazing to me! haha im so excited for us!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.